Thursday, September 13, 2012

Paris

Linda

It's Friday morning and our last day here. Yesterday we spent about four hours at The Louvre and the highlight for me was Mona Lisa. It was a bit overwhelming to finally see the original! What an amazing place - it deserves much more time than we had this trip. Had lunch at a sidewalk cafe on the Champs Élysées and enjoyed the people watching.
Today we will visit Notre Dame and the Eiffel Tower, then pack our backpacks for the train trip south tomorrow morning.
I am a bit apprehensive about the walk at this point, as my little toe is still sore and the nail is black (managed to hurt it during our last long training walk!). It is fine when I wear sandals so I may be starting out that way!!
Au revoir for now.


Sent from my iPod

1 comment:

  1. Best to you both. Linda, keep an eye on that toe, and obviously, give it a day or two if you have to before you set out. Paris is beautiful, and hope your weather is fine.

    Cheers,

    K and J

    ReplyDelete